Saturday 25 August 2007

Journey into the Unknown

"If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties". - Francis Bacon

This blog creates a space that didn't exist before where my public and private lives as well as all the people who relate to me in various ways will have a moment of exchange. This I find to be an awesome thought and I am in no way sure of what the outcome will be.

I know love, admire, envy, like and respect a huge variety of people whom I know in separate realities and truly wonder how they would relate to one another here. Add to these the people I will only meet through cyberspace and the possibilities can only be exciting.

Picture

2 comments:

La delirante said...

Hi Harry!! Glad to see you here in the blogosphere!

I am sure your blog will be very interesting. I will definitely be a regular visitor!

Have a great weekend!

David Cuschieri said...

Beautiful picture! This blog appears to be a very promising one.